inactive

Robert A Margraf MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

December 21st, 2015
Outstanding
Dr. Margraf is skilled, caring and patient-oriented. He is practical and advocates patient involvement. He is responsive and an excellent listener. He has prescribed effective medication for me on multiple occasions. He will address symptoms appropriately and intelligently, but will not simply stop there. He engages with his patients, and works to empower them to effect well-rounded health for themselves. An outstanding family physician. I would recommend his care to anyone.

January 13th, 2012
hate this man
i hate him i hate him, i

September 12th, 2011
THIS IS WHAT HE DID TO ME
I GOT STUCK WITH THIS IDIOT AT THE CHAS CLINIC. I KEPT TELLING HIM I WAS IN AGONY. I HAD TO PLEAD WITH HIM FOR X-RAYS, SO HE DID THEM AND SAID I SEE NO REASON FOR YOU TO BE IN SO MUCH PAIN. I THEN PLEADED FOR AN MRI AND HE REFUSED, BUT HE PUT IN MY RECORDS THAT I WAS "DRUG SEEKING". WELL I JUST GOT AN MRI FINALLY AND IT TURNS OUT I NEED CERVICAL SPINAL AND LUMBAR SURGERY. I ALSO HAVE CYSTS IN MY LOWER BACK. THEY HAVE TO REMOVE DISKS AND FUSE THE BONES AND PUT PLATES IN. I ALSO HAVE DEGENERATIVE DISK AND JOINT DISEASE IN MY LUMBAR SPINE. "BUT I WAS LYING AND DRUG SEEKING" THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL QUACK AND ASSUMES EVERYONE IS A DRUG ADDICT AND WILL CERTAINLY TREAT YOU THAT WAY.