A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marinaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marinaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marinaro, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Marinaro graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marinaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
- Morristown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Marinaro MD is a male Dermatologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Marinaro practice?
- Dr. Robert Marinaro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Marinaro practices Dermatology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Morristown Dermatologists.