Learn more about Dr. Robert Marion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marion
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Marion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marion, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Down Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome
- Medical Genetics
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Williams Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Marion graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marion has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Marion MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Marion practice?
- Dr. Robert Marion has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marion practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geneticists.