A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marion, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Down Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome
- Medical Genetics
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Williams Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Marion graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marion has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Marion practice?
Dr. Robert Marion practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Bronx Geneticists.