A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marion
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Marion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marion, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Down Syndrome
- Marfan Syndrome
- Medical Genetics
- Spina Bifida (Meningocele)
- Williams Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Marion graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Marion has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Marion MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Marion practice?
- Dr. Robert Marion has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marion practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geneticists.