Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Marion
Dr. Robert Marion, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics. Dr. Marion is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Blythedale Childrens Hospital and Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Marion has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Marion has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...