Dr. Robert Marouk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Marouk?

September 27th, 2017

Just What I Wanted

I was referred to Dr. Marouk by a close friend who told me I would not be disappointed. She was absolutely right. Dr. Marouk performed a an amazing job on my breast. The size fits the rest of my body to a T and they feel natural. Dr. Marouk is a genuine caring and kind person as well as the rest of the staff. Next on my wish list is my nose.

May 7th, 2017

THE BEST

From the time of my consult to my visits after surgery, Dr. Marouk and the staff have made me feel comfortable and like part of their family. I'm so pleased with the outcome of my breast augmentation and lady parts reduction surgery. Highly recommended. A+++

February 4th, 2017

Great Experience

January 26th, 2017

Looking younger

My name is David. I was recommended to Dr. Marouk by my family doctor. I was mainly interested in looking close to how I feel mentally. I had a facelift and my lower eyelid surgery. At 6 weeks from my surgery date I'm ecstatic with my results. I look like a younger version of myself. Very pleased.

January 2nd, 2017

Fixed My Nose

I had a rhinoplasty about 15 years ago, when I lived in New York, which did not turn out very well. A revision was performed about 10 month later but I didn't notice any difference. I finally decided to see if anything could be done and saw Dr. Marouk on a recommendation of a friend. I was very impressed with him and the rest of the office staff. My surgery was 3 weeks ago and I can't believe how much better I feel about myself. I truly believe Dr. Marouk is a gifted sugeon as well as a caring individual. I'm extremely grateful.

October 29th, 2016

The Best Breast

My experience with Cosmetic Surgical Art Center was fabulous. Dr. link (the anesthesiologist) was amazing. Dr. Marouk did an incredible job with my augmentation. I hold Dr. Marouk in the highest regard.

October 18th, 2016

My new Butt

I just wanted to thank Dr. Marouk and his staff for giving me a self esteem boost. After 3 children my backside had become flat. Four years ago I had a Brazilian Butt Lift in California however once the swelling went away there was very little difference than before the lift. I finally decided to have Gluteal Implants and finally achieved better than expected results. thank you for all you did for me.

September 6th, 2016

My New Favorite Doctor

I've had some minor cosmetic procedures performed over the last several years in California. After moving to Arizona I spent a great deal of time searching for a new Plastic Surgeon I could trust. That Doctor turned out to be Dr. Marouk. He and his staff are wonderful. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my re-augmentation.

May 31st, 2016

Changed My Life

I wanted a rhinoplasty since I was a teenager, but I was to afraid of the surgery. A friend at work had her her rhinoplasty by Dr. Marouk and it looked amazing. I decided to have the surgery and now wish I would have it several years ago. He did a beautiful job and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Marouk is awesome!

November 19th, 2015

Awesome Doctor, answers all your questions and concerns. He make sure you are happy with your results.

May 12th, 2015

ONE OF THE BEST

Dr. M and staff were extremely comforting, caring, and informative before and after my surgery. They made my experience smooth and relatively easy. Anyone interested in improving their appearance should see Dr. Marouk before choosing a surgeon.

February 26th, 2015