Dr. Robert Marouk DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2017
THE BEST
From the time of my consult to my visits after surgery, Dr. Marouk and the staff have made me feel comfortable and like part of their family. I'm so pleased with the outcome of my breast augmentation and lady parts reduction surgery. Highly recommended. A+++

February 4th, 2017
Great Experience

January 26th, 2017
Looking younger
My name is David. I was recommended to Dr. Marouk by my family doctor. I was mainly interested in looking close to how I feel mentally. I had a facelift and my lower eyelid surgery. At 6 weeks from my surgery date I'm ecstatic with my results. I look like a younger version of myself. Very pleased.

January 2nd, 2017
Fixed My Nose
I had a rhinoplasty about 15 years ago, when I lived in New York, which did not turn out very well. A revision was performed about 10 month later but I didn't notice any difference. I finally decided to see if anything could be done and saw Dr. Marouk on a recommendation of a friend. I was very impressed with him and the rest of the office staff. My surgery was 3 weeks ago and I can't believe how much better I feel about myself. I truly believe Dr. Marouk is a gifted sugeon as well as a caring individual. I'm extremely grateful.

October 29th, 2016
The Best Breast
My experience with Cosmetic Surgical Art Center was fabulous. Dr. link (the anesthesiologist) was amazing. Dr. Marouk did an incredible job with my augmentation. I hold Dr. Marouk in the highest regard.

October 18th, 2016
My new Butt
I just wanted to thank Dr. Marouk and his staff for giving me a self esteem boost. After 3 children my backside had become flat. Four years ago I had a Brazilian Butt Lift in California however once the swelling went away there was very little difference than before the lift. I finally decided to have Gluteal Implants and finally achieved better than expected results. thank you for all you did for me.

September 6th, 2016
My New Favorite Doctor
I've had some minor cosmetic procedures performed over the last several years in California. After moving to Arizona I spent a great deal of time searching for a new Plastic Surgeon I could trust. That Doctor turned out to be Dr. Marouk. He and his staff are wonderful. I could not be more pleased with the outcome of my re-augmentation.

May 31st, 2016
Changed My Life
I wanted a rhinoplasty since I was a teenager, but I was to afraid of the surgery. A friend at work had her her rhinoplasty by Dr. Marouk and it looked amazing. I decided to have the surgery and now wish I would have it several years ago. He did a beautiful job and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Marouk is awesome!

November 19th, 2015
Awesome Doctor, answers all your questions and concerns. He make sure you are happy with your results.

May 12th, 2015
ONE OF THE BEST
Dr. M and staff were extremely comforting, caring, and informative before and after my surgery. They made my experience smooth and relatively easy. Anyone interested in improving their appearance should see Dr. Marouk before choosing a surgeon.

February 26th, 2015
The Best

October 27th, 2012
Problem area solved
Dr.Marouk performed an excellent job of s sculpting my stomach, sides,and lower back.My old jeans (36 inches) no longer fit. My waist is now 33 inches and I still have a little swelling. The office staff was well organized, personable, and genuine. I was very pleased with the whole process.