Learn more about Dr. Robert Marquis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marquis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marquis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Marquis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marquis, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Marquis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Marquis MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Marquis practice?
- Dr. Robert Marquis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marquis practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.