Learn more about Dr. Robert Marquis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marquis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marquis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marquis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marquis, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marquis graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Marquis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward Marquis MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Marquis practice?
- Dr. Robert Marquis has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marquis practices Ophthalmology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Ophthalmologists.