Learn more about Dr. Robert Marsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marsa
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Marsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marsa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsa graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Marsa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Marsa MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Marsa practice?
- Dr. Robert Marsa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Marsa practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Sun City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Cardiologists.