Dr. Robert Marsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Marsh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2016

Rude, pompous a**hole

I was crashing, unable to breathe in the hallway of Dr. Marsh's practice. Paramedics were working on me trying to stabalize me for transport. Dr. Marsh was irritated that he had to walk around us and demanded we "get out of there". The paramedics were dismayed. My wife was appalled. A doctor without patience or compassion for a cancer patient crashing because it inconvenienced him is not a doctor I would want to trust with my life.

April 11th, 2014

2 for 1

I saw Dr. Marsh initially for my gall bladder- he removed it with great results.. absolutely no compliactions. I also suffer from diverticulitis and am scheduled for surgery with him soon for that as well. This is the first time I have had surgery by the same dr. for multiple surgeries. The comfort I feel in knowing he will be doing my next surgery gives me a sense of trust and ease. I am pleased so far with his consultations, info on side effects/ complications, proffessionalism and he has been very straight to the point, yet kind. I would recommend him to anyone needing help in this area.

June 29th, 2011

Don't Expect Much

I was referred to Dr. Marsh for a gall bladder removal in 2008. When I first met Dr. Marsh he seemed like a good dr but after the surgery, he gave me very little information on what to expect during recovery, gave me a prescription for enough oxy-cotton to comotose a herd of horses and sent me home. Several months after surgery I was still getting random pains in that area and when I consulted another dr. found out that I had stones lodged in my pancreatic opening from the surgery and was never informed of this by Dr. Marsh. Eventually the stones passed, but this fact was never even mentioned by Dr. Marsh even though, according to the other dr, it was on my charts when I came out of surgery. Additionally, I must question dr's who give out pain killers without question and without any regard to the person they are giving it to. They wanted me to take 3 oxy cottons at a time, every 4 hours and I only weigh 105 lbs - can you say overdose? thank god I'm smart enough to know not to take that much.

June 14th, 2017