The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Martindale
Dr. Robert Martindale, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Martindale is affiliated with Tuality Community Hospital, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Martindale has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Martindale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Clifford Deveney
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Portland, OR 0 mi47
Dr. Albert Starr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Portland, OR 0 mi64