Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

3.0

BEWARE!!!!!!!!! show details BEWARE!!!!!!!!!
Dec 4th, 2015

Staff is so rude and unproffesional.They hung up on me when I called back to ask more questions.Office manager Joanna doesnt followup alot of bad reviews for misdiagnosed.You have to pay a dollar a page for your medical records and it takes three weeks to get .The Doctor makes you wait for hours and he spends about 5min or less with you .I heard the son has good reviews .Unprofessional staff and the office looks like a 1970 time warp .

AWESOME show details AWESOME
by Michelle Zummo on Nov 25th, 2015

Very professional and knowledgeable

by Anonymous on Nov 18th, 2015

Misdiagnosis.

by Anonymous on Aug 29th, 2015

Would never recommend this doctor. Inaccurate diagnosis. Unprofessional staff. Go elsewhere.

Throw in the towel show details Throw in the towel
Jul 10th, 2015

I was at St Josephs delivering my 3rd baby and he was the doctor assigned to me since my doctor was not available at that time. He went to check how far along I was dialated and it was the roughes moment in my pregnancy, I just wanted to move his hand and just kick him in the face. Never have I ever been treated so rough by a doctor.

SP show details SP
Mar 13th, 2014

I was seen by the younger Dr. Martinez, MD PA

misdiagnosis show details misdiagnosis
Oct 26th, 2012

this physician misread my MRI and X-ray. I have been suffering for years because of his mistake. Get a 2nd and 3rd opinion. Get a physician that has gone to a top school (Harvard,Tufts,Boston Univ, UMASS, Duke,univ of Miami,ect.).

Rude Admin. Staff show details Rude Admin. Staff
Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr. Martinez is wonderful and his Nurse is very nice as well but some of his staff members are extremly rude. I had to wait to book my follow up appointment today because the office manager chose to berate the woman who needed to do it for me for about 5 minutes, right in front of me !!

Jul 16th, 2012

The Doctor help me in less migraine