Learn more about Dr. Robert Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martinez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Martinez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Robert Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Martinez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Surgeons.