Learn more about Dr. Robert Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martinez, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Martinez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V Martinez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Robert Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Martinez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lehigh Acres, FL and Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Surgeons.