Dr. Robert Martinez, MD
Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Pleased to have Dr. Martinez in our lives show details Pleased to have Dr. Martinez in our lives
by Sally Deel on Jan 29th, 2015

Dr. Martinez has been our family Orthopedic Surgeon for many years. He has either operated on or provided medical care for my Mother, Father, Daughter, Husband and me since the 1980's. Because of extensive arthritis, he has operated on me 7 times including total knee joint replacements and thumb repairs. I trust him with my life and the future of my functional life. He listens to you and the family, he shows his humanity and his caring for you as his patient. He practices his Christianity and will pray with you that you do not need surgery. His follow up in the hospital is fantastic and he makes sure things are done right. I once had a bad situation with a another doctor who was covering for him while he was out of the country. He took care of the doctor and he helped me the first thing the morning he was back. If you select Dr. Martinez as your doctor, he will make you a partner in your care. He asks you to help locate just the right spot for injections, etc. He does not presume to know everything. I highly recommend him so much that when he moved from Lehigh Acres to Cape Coral, I go to Cape Coral from East Lehigh Acres. You will be in good hands!

Nov 12th, 2012

Highly recommend.

Arrogant, condesending show details Arrogant, condesending
Nov 29th, 2011

Looked down, didn't acknowledge family members. Staff lost track of what was said, no confidence in his answers to my questions

Dr. M show details Dr. M
May 2nd, 2011

Overall, the best, most compassionate and professional practice. Dr. M's staff is knowledgeable and caring. Dr. M's bedside manner is awesome, he really ares about his patients and their outcome.

May 2nd, 2011

Dr Martinez is very caring and patientWhat I appreciated the most was his taking time to explain my procedure

Fantastic Surgeon and Doctor show details Fantastic Surgeon and Doctor
May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Martinez is a fantastic health care provider. He is very knowledgeable about his field, and readily answers questions in a manner that puts you at ease and allows you to understand what is happening with your body. But more than that, Dr. Martinez humbly embraces his vocation as a physician, and sees his work as a ministry as well as career. He sees his patients not as dollar signs waiting to be serviced, but as human persons that are feeling scared and concerned. He takes the time to put you at ease, answers your questions, and truly does his best to make you feel better and hopefully heal whatever ails you. I would highly recommend Dr. Martinez to anyone requiring an orthopedic surgeon. His motto is "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." In an age where medical professionals often come across as knowing it all, Dr. Martinez is refreshingly down-to-earth, humble, and relying on the Lord for his strength. I'll pick him every time.