A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Martuza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martuza, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neurofibroma (Nerve Sheath Tumor)
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Neurofibromatosis 2
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Martuza graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Martuza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martuza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Martuza practice?
Dr. Robert Martuza practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Boston Surgeons.