A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martuza, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma, Brain Cancer, and Brain Cancer Brain Neoplasm.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Martuza graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Martuza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martuza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Martuza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Martuza practice?
Dr. Robert Martuza practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Martuza, Dr. Bobby Martuza, Dr. Robbie Martuza, Dr. Rupert Martuza