A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Martuza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Martuza is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martuza
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martuza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Martuza, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Neurofibroma (Nerve Sheath Tumor)
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Neurofibromatosis 2
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Cancer
- Stereotaxic Techniques
Education & Awards
Dr. Martuza graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Martuza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lawrence Martuza MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Martuza practice?
- Dr. Robert Martuza has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Martuza practices Neurological Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurological Surgeons.