A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marvin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marvin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy
- Laparoscopic Colon Cancer Resection
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Thyroid Biopsy
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Marvin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Marvin MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Marvin practice?
- Dr. Robert Marvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Marvin practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.