Learn more about Dr. Robert Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marvin, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marvin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marvin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marvin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Marvin MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Marvin practice?
- Dr. Robert Marvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marvin practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.