Learn more about Dr. Robert Marvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marvin, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marvin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marvin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marvin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marvin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert George Marvin MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Marvin practice?
- Dr. Robert Marvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marvin practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.