Dr. Robert Marvin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 12th, 2016
Amazing doctor!
Dr. Marvin is a great doctor he always made me feel comfortable during my visits and I would certainly recommend him to others!

May 12th, 2015
From the band to the sleeve, Dr Marvin is wonderful

March 16th, 2014
Amazing Tool for Weight Loss
Dr. Marvin is wonderful, he spends the needed time with his patients, answers all questions. If you listen first, all questions and inhibitions will be taken care of. I truly enjoy his personality and the way he explains the procedures. Also, his staff is just as involved in handling patient cares and concerns. I know 4 people who have had the gastric sleeve by Dr. Marvin and 4 others who intend to have the same surgery done by Dr. Marvin. Besides all of this, the hospital staff was great. If weight loss is a struggle for you, please make the call.

March 4th, 2014
AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!
Dr. Marvin and his staff are amazing. They were helpful from the beginning. Before my first appointment, I knew what I would have to pay every step of the way, what my insurance required and what my timeline was for surgery. His staff is amazingly helpful, thorough and respectful. They went out of their way to make sure that all of my questions were answered. Dr. Marvin took his time at every single one of my appointments. I genuinely felt like I wasn't just a number to him, but an actual person. I had surgery a few months ago, and was educated every step of the way by Dr. Marvin, his PA and his office staff. If I have a question, I call. They always take the time to answer my questions and never make me feel silly for asking them. I love that they know my name when I walk in the door and greet me like a friend. They are just as excited about my weight loss as I am! It's refreshing to see an office staff and surgeon who respect and understand each individual patient.

August 21st, 2012
Awesome!!!!
When I researched doctor's for Gastric Bypass, I decided on Dr Marvin. The team was professional and Dr Marvin took excellent care of me. This was a difficult decision to have the surgery. After that decision, I wanted the best doctor available. I don't need the doctor or his staff to be my friend. I need them to do their job and they did! Six years later and 141 pounds. I am a true success.

July 16th, 2010
Excellent doctor!
My overall experience with Dr. Marvin and his staff was quite enjoyable....considering I was there for a gastric by-pass. Unfortunately, none of his original staff are still working at his office, but I would rate the doctor himself as well above average in all areas.