A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Marwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Marwick is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Marwick, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marwick graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Marwick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trident Health System
- Summerville Medical Center
- Health South Rehab Hospital Charleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Marwick MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Marwick practice?
- Dr. Robert Marwick has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Marwick practices Otolaryngology near North Charleston, SC.
See North Charleston Otolaryngologists.