A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Masi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Masi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Masi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Masi graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Masi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans