Dr. Robert Mastey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mastey?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mastey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2017

Outstanding

The entire procedure and follow up were better than I could have expected.

July 24th, 2017

Great surgeon

Dr Mastey did carpal tunnel release on both of my hands, after both surgeries, I haven't had anymore issues with the carpal tunnel syndrome, I can't thank dr Mastey enough, absolutely would recommend anyone to dr MASTEY at anytime.

June 29th, 2017

Dr Mastey and his staff are super nice, And he is the best surgeon in the world too!

June 5th, 2017

Perfect repair

Dr. Mastey did a perfect repair to my left shoulder last September. As he explained, surgery, physical therapy and recovery time was just about exact. I knew what to expect after each appointment. Dr. Mastey and his staff, I can only give top praise and I thank them all for a job very well done. I highly recommend Dr. Mastey.

April 14th, 2017

Great doctor

Dr Mastey did an excellent job on my left hand releasing carpal tunnel , I can not thank him enough, very caring and compassionate too.

October 31st, 2016

Awesome Surgeon

My shoulder surgery was scary enough for me in it's self, but Dr. Mastey took great care of me. Not only did he impress me with his bedside manner, but he did my parents also. He personally called to check on me and not one of his nurses. I think he referred to me as a rebel after my parents told him that I was sure I could drive to my first therapy visit 4 days after my surgery which didn't happen but sounded good in my head. LOL If I should need any type of care or surgery again of this nature he will be the one I will be contacting.

October 25th, 2016

I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Mastey, both with excellent results. Dr. Mastey and his staff are very knowledgeable, caring, responsive and were a pleasure to partner with for my healthcare needs. He is truly a doctor I felt cared about me as a patient and also as a person. The best of the best right here in Chattanooga!

September 16th, 2016

Excellent experience

I would highly recommend Dr. Mastey. Excellent surgeon and shows personal concern for patient recovery. His staff is always courteous and friendly.

August 8th, 2016

Dr. Mastey was professional and went well beyond the call of duty to repair my broken wrist. I could not be more satisfied with the complete experience including his staff and hospital personnel. In a very short time I went from unable to complete normal tasks to the full use of my wrist. Great Doctor. Great Times.

June 16th, 2016

Compassionate and caring Doctor

May 19th, 2016

Dr Mastey shows care and compassion for me as a patient. I have been treated by him several times and he is always the same. I really appreciate him. Would not even consider another doctor.

February 25th, 2016

Wonderful Physician/Surgeon

I have been a patient of Dr. Mastey's for 10+ years and I will not use anyone else to treat my upper extremities. He is dedicated to his patients and treats you with respect. When I first started treating with Dr. Mastey, I was miserable and in constant pain daily. Dr. Mastey worked with me to determine the cause of my pain and I am eternally grateful that he believed me and worked to resolve my pain. I am so blessed to have him, when i needed someone that would not give up! If I need him in the future, I will not hesitate to call his office and I can truly he is awesome!! If you need a specialist for you upper extremities, look no further!