Dr. Robert Mastey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
Awesome Surgeon
My shoulder surgery was scary enough for me in it's self, but Dr. Mastey took great care of me. Not only did he impress me with his bedside manner, but he did my parents also. He personally called to check on me and not one of his nurses. I think he referred to me as a rebel after my parents told him that I was sure I could drive to my first therapy visit 4 days after my surgery which didn't happen but sounded good in my head. LOL If I should need any type of care or surgery again of this nature he will be the one I will be contacting.

October 25th, 2016
I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Mastey, both with excellent results. Dr. Mastey and his staff are very knowledgeable, caring, responsive and were a pleasure to partner with for my healthcare needs. He is truly a doctor I felt cared about me as a patient and also as a person. The best of the best right here in Chattanooga!

September 16th, 2016
Excellent experience
I would highly recommend Dr. Mastey. Excellent surgeon and shows personal concern for patient recovery. His staff is always courteous and friendly.

August 8th, 2016
Dr. Mastey was professional and went well beyond the call of duty to repair my broken wrist. I could not be more satisfied with the complete experience including his staff and hospital personnel. In a very short time I went from unable to complete normal tasks to the full use of my wrist. Great Doctor. Great Times.

June 15th, 2016
Compassionate and caring Doctor

May 19th, 2016
Dr Mastey shows care and compassion for me as a patient. I have been treated by him several times and he is always the same. I really appreciate him. Would not even consider another doctor.

February 24th, 2016
Wonderful Physician/Surgeon
I have been a patient of Dr. Mastey's for 10+ years and I will not use anyone else to treat my upper extremities. He is dedicated to his patients and treats you with respect. When I first started treating with Dr. Mastey, I was miserable and in constant pain daily. Dr. Mastey worked with me to determine the cause of my pain and I am eternally grateful that he believed me and worked to resolve my pain. I am so blessed to have him, when i needed someone that would not give up! If I need him in the future, I will not hesitate to call his office and I can truly he is awesome!! If you need a specialist for you upper extremities, look no further!

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Mastey explained my condition, the procedure to fix it, what to expect and was completely accurate. Best surgical experience and outcome! I highly recommend him.

December 21st, 2015
Dr. Mastey Carpal/Cubital/Ulnar release surgery
Dr. Mastey performed carpal, cubital and ulnar release on both hands and elbows. He explained the surgery clearly and the post operative recovery. The surgeries went very well with little post operative pain. The left was done first and the right was done two weeks later. He really did an excellent job and all the numbness in my hands is gone. Awesome job, Dr. Mastey!

November 23rd, 2015
Great experience
Dr. Mastey was sincere, knew what he was talking about and explained the condition very well in layman's terms to me. Looking forward to how my surgery will rectify my condition.

November 10th, 2015
Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery
The Surgery Center for Sports Medicine and Dr. Robert Mastey have got their game together! In and out of surgery so quickly and great follow up. No problems and great results. Thank you, Dr. Mastey and Center for Sports Medicine!

October 25th, 2015
Dr. Mastey is GREAT!
Dr. Mastey is an incredible doctor! I am college student away from home, and he made sure to cal my mom after my appointments to keep her updated. I would recommend him to everyone!