A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Matalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Matalon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Matalon, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matalon graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Matalon has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert DR Matalon MD is a male Nephrologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Matalon practice?
- Dr. Robert Matalon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Matalon practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.