Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Matalon
Dr. Robert Matalon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Matalon is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Mount Sinai Brooklyn and Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division. Dr. Matalon has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Matalon has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Matalon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Carmen Stanca
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi8
Dr. Anthony Grieco
New York, NY 0 mi50
Dr. Robert Press
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi43