A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mathog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mathog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mathog, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
- Facial Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Mouth Cancer
- Orbital Fractures
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathog graduated from New York University. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Mathog has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Mathog practice?
Dr. Robert Mathog practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists and Dearborn Surgeons.