A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mathog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mathog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mathog, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
- Facial Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Mouth Cancer
- Orbital Fractures
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathog graduated from New York University. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Mathog has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mathog MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Mathog practice?
- Dr. Robert Mathog has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mathog practices Otolaryngology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.