A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mathog is Good. Dr. Mathog has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mathog, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Bone Transplantation, Eye Injuries, and Facial Injuries.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathog graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Mathog has 30 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital Macomb Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mathog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Mathog practice?
Dr. Robert Mathog practices Otolaryngology near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Mathog, Dr. Bobby Mathog, Dr. Rob Mathog, Dr. Robbie Mathog