Learn more about Dr. Robert Mathog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mathog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mathog, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Bone Transplantation, Eye Injuries, and Facial Injuries.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathog graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Mathog has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Mathog practice?
Dr. Robert Mathog practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists and Southfield Plastic Surgeons.