A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mathog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mathog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathog
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mathog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mathog, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Eye Injuries
- Facial Injuries
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Mouth Cancer
- Orbital Fractures
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathog graduated from New York University. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Mathog has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mathog MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Mathog practice?
- Dr. Robert Mathog has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mathog practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.