A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Matlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matlin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Matlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Matlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Matlin MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Matlin practice?
- Dr. Robert Matlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Matlin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Lebanon, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Pulmonologists.