A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Matlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matlin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Matlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Matlin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Matlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Matlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Allen Matlin MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Matlin practice?
- Dr. Robert Matlin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Matlin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ephrata, PA and Lebanon, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Pulmonologists.