A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Maupin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maupin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maupin, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Maupin graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Maupin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orlea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maupin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Maupin practice?
Dr. Robert Maupin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Lafayette, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.