Learn more about Dr. Robert Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maynard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maynard
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Maynard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maynard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maynard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Maynard MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Robert Maynard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Maynard practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.