Learn more about Dr. Robert Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maynard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maynard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maynard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Christopher Maynard MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Robert Maynard has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Maynard practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Novi Internists and Novi Cardiologists.