A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Maynard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Maynard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maynard
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maynard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Maynard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Maynard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Maynard has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C Maynard MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Maynard practice?
- Dr. Robert Maynard has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Maynard practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Cardiologists.