A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mayson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mayson, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayson graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mayson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Poka Mayson FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Mayson practice?
- Dr. Robert Mayson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Mayson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and East Windsor, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.