A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mayson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mayson, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayson graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia.
Dr. Mayson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. Mayson practice?
Dr. Robert Mayson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and East Windsor, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.