A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Mazurek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Mazurek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazurek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mazurek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Mazurek, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazurek graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mazurek has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T Mazurek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Mazurek practice?
- Dr. Robert Mazurek has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Mazurek practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Orthopedic Surgeons.