A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McAfee is Excellent. Dr. McAfee has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McAfee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. McAfee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- North Oaks Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAfee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert McAfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McAfee practice?
Dr. Robert McAfee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hammond, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Walker, LA.
See Hammond Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob McAfee, Dr. Bobby McAfee, Dr. Rob McAfee, Dr. Robbie McAfee