A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McAfee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McAfee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAfee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAfee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAfee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McAfee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Oaks Medical Center
- North Oaks Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert T McAfee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. McAfee practice?
- Dr. Robert McAfee has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McAfee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hammond, LA.
See Hammond Surgeons.