A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McAlister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McAlister is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAlister
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McAlister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McAlister, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McAlister graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McAlister has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Family Medicine Residency
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L McAlister MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. McAlister practice?
- Dr. Robert McAlister has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McAlister practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.