Learn more about Dr. Robert McArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McArthur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McArthur
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McArthur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McArthur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McArthur graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McArthur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital at St. Anthony
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lynn McArthur MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. McArthur practice?
- Dr. Robert McArthur has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McArthur practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Norman, OK.
See Norman Internists and Norman Rheumatologists.