A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McArthur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McArthur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McArthur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McArthur graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McArthur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital at St. Anthony
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lynn McArthur MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. McArthur practice?
- Dr. Robert McArthur has 7 office locations.
Dr. Robert McArthur practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Shawnee, OK.
See Norman Internists and Norman Rheumatologists.