A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McArthur is Good. Dr. McArthur has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McArthur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McArthur graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. McArthur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bone and Joint Hospital at St. Anthony
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McArthur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert McArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. McArthur practice?
Dr. Robert McArthur practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Norman, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Norman Internists, Norman Rheumatologists, and Norman Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto McArthur, Dr. Bobby McArthur, Dr. Robbie McArthur, Dr. Rupert McArthur