A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McArthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McArthur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McArthur graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McArthur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
- Bone and Joint Hospital at St. Anthony
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L McArthur MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. McArthur practice?
- Dr. Robert McArthur has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McArthur practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Norman, OK.
See Norman Internists and Norman Rheumatologists.