A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McArthur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McArthur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. McArthur graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. McArthur has 2 hospital affiliations:
- McBride Clinic Orthopedic Hospital
- Bone and Joint Hospital at St. Anthony
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McArthur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans