A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCallister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCallister, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCallister, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallister graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. McCallister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward McCallister MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. McCallister practice?
- Dr. Robert McCallister has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McCallister practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Dermatologists.