A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCallister:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCallister, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCallister
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCallister Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCallister, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McCallister graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. McCallister has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edward McCallister MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. McCallister practice?
- Dr. Robert McCallister has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McCallister practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Dermatologists.