Dr. Robert Mccallum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 5th, 2012
I am writing to let people know about this Dr, he saw my Mother for over 30 years,he prescribed so much medication for her she finally passed away. My mother simply addored this Dr and thought the sun rose and shined with him.She treated the office staff with lunch everytime she came to the office and brought him gifts every time she went away. The family was quite dissapointed with him when she passed that he never called or came to the funeral home I would not get to involved with Dr as I do not think he even cares about his patients.Thanks for listening.

April 8th, 2011
I"ve been seeing Dr McCallum for probably 20 years and I am now in my early 50s. I have always found the staff to be friendly and helpful, especially his nurse. There have been times I've had to wait a little longer to see him, but he has always spent all the time I needed discussing my health (which is probably the reason I've had to wait, because he spends as much time is needed with all his patients). When I had insurance where a referral was required and I hadn't been to see him for over a year, I did have to make an appt before I could get the referral, but as it turned out, he diagnosed the problem and I didn't even need to see a specialist. I consider him a caring, very competent physician.