Learn more about Dr. Robert McCammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCammon is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. McCammon graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCammon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCammon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McCammon practice?
Dr. Robert McCammon practices Radiation Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC and Mooresville, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.