Learn more about Dr. Robert McCammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCammon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCammon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCammon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. McCammon graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCammon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J McCammon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. McCammon practice?
- Dr. Robert McCammon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McCammon practices Radiation Oncology near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Rock Hill Radiation Oncologists.