A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCammon is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCammon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCammon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. McCammon graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCammon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J McCammon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. McCammon practice?
- Dr. Robert McCammon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McCammon practices Radiation Oncology near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Rock Hill Radiologists.