A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCammon is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. McCammon graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCammon has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William McCammon MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. McCammon practice?
- Dr. Robert McCammon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert McCammon practices Radiation Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC and Mooresville, NC.
See Charlotte Radiation Oncologists.