Learn more about Dr. Robert McCarley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCarley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCarley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCarley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarley graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCarley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Spring Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V McCarley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. McCarley practice?
- Dr. Robert McCarley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McCarley practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.