A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCarley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCarley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCarley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarley graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. McCarley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Spring Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V McCarley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. McCarley practice?
- Dr. Robert McCarley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McCarley practices Psychiatry near Portland, ME.
See Portland Psychiatrists.