Learn more about Dr. Robert McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCauley is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCauley
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. McCauley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCauley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCauley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A McCauley MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. McCauley practice?
- Dr. Robert McCauley has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McCauley practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Endocrinologists.