A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCauley is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCauley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. McCauley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A McCauley MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. McCauley practice?
- Dr. Robert McCauley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McCauley practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA.
See Allentown Internists and Allentown Endocrinologists.