A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McClary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McClary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClary
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McClary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McClary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McClary graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McClary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McClary MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert McClary practice?
- Dr. Robert McClary has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McClary practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Gastroenterologists.