A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McClary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McClary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClary
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McClary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McClary, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. McClary graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. McClary has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McClary MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert McClary practice?
- Dr. Robert McClary has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McClary practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Gastroenterologists.