Dr. Robert Mcclary Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mcclary?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 20th, 2014

Experience of colonscopy was very upsetting

I woke up from the anesthesia only to be told they were unable to do the work. too much debris. i followed the instructions given and even told the hospital nurse (MRMC) that I was still 'going' - she said that was normal. After the procedure, Dr. McClary didn't even look or speak to me directly. When I told the group of staff at my bedside that I had told the nurse that I was still 'going' , Dr. McClary, with his back to me said, "I wish I would have known that. I would have done a rectal <exam>". Then he was gone. I was in tears. All that time wasted. They had me drink 1/2 the gallon the day before at 12pm, and 1/2 at 3am. My procedure was scheduled for 8am. I believe I would have been better off taking the whole gallon at 12pm. My body didn't have enough time to process the fluids at the 3am interval. The entire process was for nothing. The money, time, and prep invested was a waste. He couldn't do the colonoscopy. I was so upset. I won't be doing this for a very long time again.

April 12th, 2016