A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McClendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McClendon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McClendon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McClendon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis McClendon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. McClendon practice?
- Dr. Robert McClendon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McClendon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.