A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McClendon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McClendon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McClendon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McClendon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McClendon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McClendon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis McClendon MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. McClendon practice?
- Dr. Robert McClendon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McClendon practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.