inactive

Robert McCowan DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2016
We love this office, the entire staff is friendly and helpful! We can always get in when ever needed.

January 25th, 2013
Dr. McCowan
Dr. McCowan is a kind, compassionate and knowlegeable physician. My family has been seeing Dr. McCowan for many years. He takes time to listen, respects our input, and we never feel rushed with him. He also is kind and patient with my son with special needs. He never talks down to him like others have. We feel fortunate to have him as our family doctor and I would highly recommend him.

June 14th, 2012
Dr. McCowan is the best
I drive 45 minutes to see Dr. McCowan. When people ask me where my family Dr. is located, they can not believe I drivealmost one hour to see him. The reason is, he is worth it. They don't make Dr.'slike him anymore. He is kind, caring and listens to what you say. I have neverfelt rushed or felt like he had only five minutes to spare. I highly recommend him.

June 3rd, 2012
Fantastic doctor
I have been going to Dr. McCowanfor about four years. I drive aboutan hour to see him. For me it is worth itbecause I don not feel hurried or rushedwhen he is talking to me. He listensto my complaint and then explains to methe correct way to fix it. I cant say enough good things about him.

August 16th, 2010
Dawn Tosto-patient for aprox. 1-2 years
We love Dr. McCowan. He gets us in immediately when we need to see him and is very sweet and compasionate, and we never feel rushed.