Learn more about Dr. Robert McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoy
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H McCoy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Robert McCoy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert McCoy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Edmonds Internists, Edmonds Pulmonologists, Edmonds Critical Care Practitioners, and Edmonds Sleep Medicine Doctors.