Learn more about Dr. Robert McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McCoy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCoy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert McCoy practice?
Dr. Robert McCoy practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Internists, Edmonds Pulmonologists, Edmonds Critical Care Practitioners, and Edmonds Sleep Medicine Doctors.