A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McCunney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McCunney, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. McCunney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCunney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- MIT Medical Department Health Services Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCunney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. McCunney practice?
Dr. Robert McCunney practices Occupational Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Preventive Medicine Specialists.