Dr. Robert Mcdonald Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mcdonald?

I've been a patient for over seven years.

Posted on January 18th, 2017

I've read some negative reviews of Dr Mcdonald and maybe their case was warranted but I have nothing but praise for him. My case has been a bit unusual and he and his center have been very good for me. I appreciate his bluntness but find him both personable and engaged. He always knows my history and is very engaged in my care.

Posted on July 18th, 2015

Hideous front office staff, rude, on cell phones, take your money, poor customer service. Dr. McDonald is a terrible listener and poor diagnostician.

terrible patient care/customer service

Posted on February 27th, 2015

This center has the worst patient care and reception staff of any medical establishment of which I have been a patient. Over the course of the past several years, I have had problems with this office communicating basic information to my other medical providers and repeatedly have to call and follow up myself to get anything done. The excuse is made that they have way too many patients to be able to provide basic customer services that are considered standard practice in the rest of our medical world. When these concerns were voiced I was treated as if I were an irresponsible child and even told they had other patients to talk to and didn't have time to listen any further. If you have to go there, at least the technicians and doctor I met with seem competent and cordial so hopefully you will receive the medical attention you need. However, if you have any other options I would suggest exhausting every last one before subjecting yourself to the discourteous and condescending staff that this practice employs.

Posted on February 13th, 2017