A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McGahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McGahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McGahey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGahey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McGahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGahey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert P. McGahey practice?
Dr. Robert McGahey practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.