A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McGahey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McGahey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McGahey, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGahey graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McGahey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Paul McGahey MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert P. McGahey practice?
- Dr. Robert McGahey has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert McGahey practices Pediatrics near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Macomb Pediatricians.