Dr. Robert Mcgahey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Mcgahey?

We love Dr Mcgahey

Posted on December 16th, 2016

Just a wonderful wonderful man and doctor. When our son was born Dr Mcgahey was thankfully the rounding ped, he took so good care of our son while he was in the special care unit. He is gentle, kind and very encouraging. We tell everyone to see Dr Mcgahey!!

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Excellent physician with a wonderful bedside manner with children and their parents. we have been seeing Dr Bob since my son was an infant and he is now 13 years old I cannot say enough wonderful things about him we love him.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2014

Dr. McGahey is wonderful. As a first time mother, Dr. McGahey always spends as much time as I need to ask questions and get advice. He returns call promptly and is warm and caring with my son. Thankful to have such a great Dr. For my son! I should also add, the staff is great and always helpful and accommodating!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Dr.Mcgayhe is a great doctor.

OUTSTANDING Pediatrician!

Posted on June 29th, 2011

OUTSTANDING pediatrician! Dr. McGahey has been caring for my children for 5 years. He is kind, caring, compassionate, and extremely knowledgable. He always takes time to explain what is going on, I never feel rushed. He has a great bedside manner, and always makes my kids (and me) feel comfortable. I have recommended many of my friends to Dr. McGahey and they are all very satisfied. All doctors should be like him! Highly recommend.

Unbelievable Doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I am not sure what type of experience these others have had with Dr. McGahey, but my family is overly thrilled with him since he has been with conerstone. he is very concerned and caring about our two young boys, and he is always willing to help whenever he can with an appointment or a simple question. he is a doctor who will call you back and speak with you like a doctor should be expected to. I wish more pediatricians were more like him.

Posted on March 10th, 2009

Can't even diagnose an ear infection. What kind of Dr. can't do that?

Posted on August 28th, 2017