A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McGarrigle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McGarrigle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McGarrigle graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McGarrigle has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGarrigle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. McGarrigle practice?
Dr. Robert McGarrigle practices Surgery near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Grove City, PA.
See Springfield Surgeons.