A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McGee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McGee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McGee, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGee graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. McGee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- Restorative Care Hospital Jackson MS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert V McGee MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert V. McGee practice?
- Dr. Robert McGee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McGee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Pulmonologists.