Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2801 San Maria Way
Suite B
Santa Maria, CA 93455
805-934-5402
Locations and availability (4)

Apr 6th, 2012

Dr McGhie was an excellent choice as an OB/Gyn for me and my family. He is very knowlegable and extremely current on his treatment and surgical skills. I even understand that he was the first GYN at our local hospital to use the new DaVinci Robotic Surgical Machine. I had excellent results. His staff are very friendly and treated me with respect and care. I highly recommend him over a clinic or anyone else.

Sep 22nd, 2010

Dr. McGhie was very attentive and had a good bedside manner. I also appreciated the way he explained things so throughly and with patience. I would recommend him to anyone.

Jun 15th, 2010

Dr McGhie deliverd two of my babies, and I loved the way he treated me. He is very respectful and explanes everything well and in words that you understand. He takes time to sit down and discuss any issues that might be bothering you. If I ever decide to have another baby I would definetly go with him again.

Jun 8th, 2009

Not very personable, if you have any option, I would choose a different doctor such as going to CHC clinic and seeing Dr Reffigee or Dr Keith Dillon.