Learn more about Dr. Robert McGinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McGinley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGinley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGinley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McGinley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGinley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- George County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ball McGinley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. McGinley practice?
- Dr. Robert McGinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McGinley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.