Learn more about Dr. Robert McGinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McGinley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGinley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGinley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McGinley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McGinley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- George County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ball McGinley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. McGinley practice?
- Dr. Robert McGinley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McGinley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.