Learn more about Dr. Robert Ball McGinley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ball McGinley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ball McGinley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball McGinley graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ball McGinley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- George County Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ball McGinley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Ball McGinley practice?
- Dr. Robert Ball McGinley has 12 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ball McGinley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Lucedale, MS and Foley, AL.
See Mobile Surgeons.