A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McGowan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McGowan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGowan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. McGowan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
- St Vincent Medical Center North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McGowan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert McGowan practice?
- Dr. Robert McGowan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McGowan practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.