A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McGregor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McGregor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McGregor graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. McGregor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGregor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. McGregor practice?
Dr. Robert McGregor practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.