Dr. Robert Mcintyre MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 29th, 2014
Flew out of state rather than have him operate!
Impressed by his credentials and his fields of expertise. Consult couldn't have been worse. Rude, left early, ordered tests I specifically told him I wouldn't agree to. When I said no again, he left, I was shocked and asked his fellow what I'd done wrong. The Fellow said "nothing." Found out later the folks in the know at Anschutz are fully aware of his ego/attitude. He examined my neck and wrote I'd had a thyroidectomy when I hadn't -- no scar on my neck! Flew to WI to have Dr. Chen do my parathyroid surgery. He didn't examine my neck and say I'd had surgery I hadn't. May be good at his other specialities, but tried to force me into endocrine surgery, scare me w/ the answers to my questions, act PO'd when I didn't agree to a test I didn't want, and said I'd had surgery that I didn't. If you've got an endocrine problem, go somewhere else!

May 23rd, 2012
Gifted surgeon
I woke from my total thyroidectomy able to speak. Healed in days. Parathyroid is working fine. My ultrasound 8 months later was so clean there's currently no need for biopsy. One could not ask for a better surgeon.

October 23rd, 2008
Incredible Surgeon
Dr. McIntyre is the BEST endocrin surgeon in Colorado. He saved my life. He has a great bedside manner and is very personable and very professional. He is very busy as everyone wants him for endocrin surgery. He is worth the wait. He is the BEST.