A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McIvor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McIvor, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McIvor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIvor graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. McIvor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert McIvor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert McIvor practice?
- Dr. Robert McIvor has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert McIvor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CA and Livermore, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.