Learn more about Dr. Robert McIvor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McIvor, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIvor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McIvor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McIvor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McIvor graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. McIvor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Valley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Rowe McIvor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. McIvor practice?
- Dr. Robert McIvor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert McIvor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA.
See Lafayette Surgeons.