A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKelvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKelvey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McKelvey graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKelvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
- Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKelvey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan