A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKelvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKelvey is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McKelvey graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKelvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Smith McKelvey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. McKelvey practice?
- Dr. Robert McKelvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert McKelvey practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.