Learn more about Dr. Robert McKelvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKelvey is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKelvey
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. McKelvey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McKelvey graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKelvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Smith McKelvey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. McKelvey practice?
- Dr. Robert McKelvey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert McKelvey practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.