A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert McKelvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert McKelvey is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKelvey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKelvey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert McKelvey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McKelvey graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKelvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Doernbecher Children`s HospitalOregon Health Science University
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Smith McKelvey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. McKelvey practice?
- Dr. Robert McKelvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert McKelvey practices Psychiatry near Portland, OR.
See Portland Psychiatrists.